Pilates is a safe and effective form of exercise both during and after pregnancy
· Our classes are friendly with a relaxed atmosphere.
· Modified Pilates is a safe way of exercising during your pregnancy whether you are continuing exercise or wish to try something new.
· Classes will focus on core stability and maintaining posture throughout your pregnancy as a result
· We also offer one to one sessions incase you are unable to attend a class or are suffering from pregnancy related musculoskeletal conditions.
· All of our classes are small and are led by a Chartered Physiotherapist consequently allowing you to exercise safely.
Possible benefits of pregnancy Pilates:
• Improves the strength and control of your pelvic floor
• Improves posture and back health
• May help to reduce some of the aches and pains associated with pregnancy
• Improves breathing control and relaxation
• Improves mood and sense of wellbeing
• Helps tone the mummy zones
• Provides some essential you time
All equipment is provided. Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a drink.
Suitable from 12 weeks of pregnancy. Due to popular demand, booking is essential. Enquires can be made here